需要三步,才能开始

只需两步,慢速开始

欧卡2入门方向盘选莱仕达V9莱仕达折叠便携游戏方向盘支架欢迎地图Mod入驻
查看: 5958|回复: 0
收起左侧

[美文] Happiness Is an Attitude 幸福是一种态度

[复制链接]
朝花夕拾 发表于 2012-12-31 21:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The 92-year-old,petite,well-poised and proud lady,who is fully dressed each morning by eight o’clock,with her hair fashionably coifed and makeup perfectly applied,even though she was legally blind,moved to a nursing home today.

Her husband of 70 years recently passed away,making the move necessary.

After many hours of waiting patiently in the lobby of the nursing home,she smiled sweetly when told her room was ready.As she maneuvered her walker to elevator I provided a visual description of her tiny room.

“I love it,”she started with the enthusiasm of an eight-year-old having just been presented with a new puppy.

“Mrs.Jones, you haven’t seen the room…just wait.”

“That doesn’t have anything to do with it,”she replied.“Happiness is something you decide on ahead of time.Whether I like my room or not doesn’t depend on how the furniture is arranged…it’s how I arrange my mind.I already decided to love it,It's a decision I make every morning when I wake up.I have a choice;I can spend the day in bed recounting the difficulty I have with the parts of my body that no longer work or get out of bed be thankful for the ones that do.Each day is a gift,and as long as my eyes open I’ll focus on the new day and all the happy memories I’ve stored away…just for this time in my life.”

这位92岁高龄、个子小巧、自信而又骄傲的老太太,每天早晨8点就穿戴整齐了。她的头发时髦的护在帽子里,妆也化得恰倒好处,即使她今天合情合理地失明、要搬进一家养老院也不例外。

一同走过70个岁月的丈夫新近去世,搬到养老院是必然之举。

在养老院的走廊上等了半天之后,她被告之房间已准备就绪,她亲切地笑了。当她推起助步车进入电梯时,我对她的小房间进行了一番视觉描述。

“我真喜欢这房间,”她热情洋溢的说,好象一个8岁的孩子刚刚得到了一只小狗一样。

“琼斯夫人,你还没有看到你的房间呢……还是不慌下结论。”

“那和我喜不喜欢这房间没关系,”她回答说。“幸福是你事先就决定了的。我喜不喜欢房子并不取决于家具怎么摆放……而是取决于我怎么想。我已决定要喜欢它……就像每天早晨一睁开眼所作的某个决定一样。我可以作出选择:躺在床上,抱怨身体不便带来的困难可以打发一天;或者翻身起床感激某些部位还能活动自如,也可以度过一天。每一天都是一件礼物,只要睁开眼,我就会全神贯注于崭新的一天和收藏多年的幸福记忆……这一切仅为了今生此刻.”

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|欧卡2中国 ( 湘ICP备11020288号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 18:18 , Processed in 0.034481 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.