欧卡2入门方向盘选莱仕达V9莱仕达折叠便携游戏方向盘支架欢迎地图Mod入驻
查看: 1642|回复: 2
收起左侧

欧卡2使用ramdisk存放Mod文件能提高地图加载速度吗?

[复制链接]
知行 发表于 2023-4-16 14:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Bing:

#c please give me some information about ets2 using ramdisk
ETS2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2) is a game that can benefit from using a RAM disk. A RAM disk is a virtual disk that uses part of your computer's memory as a drive. Since the read speed of memory is much faster than that of a hard drive, using a RAM disk can significantly improve the loading speed of the game.

To use a RAM disk for ETS2, you will need to create a RAM disk and then move the game files to the RAM disk. There are several software programs available that can help you create a RAM disk, such as ImDisk and SoftPerfect RAM Disk.

Once you have created the RAM disk, you will need to move the game files to the RAM disk. To do this, you can use the "mklink" command in Windows to create a symbolic link between the original game folder and the new folder on the RAM disk.

It's important to note that using a RAM disk requires a significant amount of memory, so if your computer doesn't have enough memory, it may not be practical to use a RAM disk. Additionally, if your computer crashes or shuts down unexpectedly, you may lose all of the data stored on the RAM disk.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
 楼主| 知行 发表于 2023-4-16 14:30 | 显示全部楼层
#c 使用ramdisk存放欧卡2 Mod,是否能提高地图加载速度?
使用ramdisk存放欧卡2 Mod可以提高地图加载速度。Ramdisk是一种虚拟磁盘,它将计算机内存的一部分用作磁盘驱动器。由于内存的读取速度比硬盘快得多,因此使用ramdisk可以显著提高地图加载速度。但是,使用ramdisk也有一些缺点。首先,它需要大量的内存,因此如果您的计算机内存不足,则不建议使用ramdisk。其次,如果您的计算机意外关机或崩溃,则可能会丢失所有存储在ramdisk上的数据。最后,ramdisk不是永久性的存储解决方案,因此您需要定期将数据备份到硬盘上。希望这可以帮助您!如果您需要更多帮助,请告诉我。

参考链接:
- https://www.cnblogs.com/duw76/p/9754625.html
回复 打印

使用道具 举报

楼主| 知行 发表于 2023-4-16 20:55 | 显示全部楼层

见:https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=199678&start=10

ramdisk没啥用。

ETS 2 32 bit uses less memory than ETS 2 64 bit. Using 32 bit variant allows me to have game and all the mods in RAMDisk.
The performance are the same, I say this from actual tests.

To OP: Load times are not affected by RAM amount really. You can check in Task Manager, how much RAM is in use and then see, if it is worth it. 8GB is a standard nowadays, 16GB if you are power-user. Load times are not affected by amount of RAM available, unless you have a lot of RAM and are using ramdisk (and even then it isn't that much boost, considering how fast my ETS2 already loads from HDD).

回复 打印

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|欧卡2中国 ( 湘ICP备11020288号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 13:34 , Processed in 0.045053 second(s), 10 queries , Redis On.