需要三步,才能开始

只需两步,慢速开始

欧卡2入门方向盘选莱仕达V9莱仕达折叠便携游戏方向盘支架欢迎地图Mod入驻
查看: 541|回复: 1
收起左侧

[其他] 移除macOS,只安装Windows 10

[复制链接]
知行 发表于 2024-3-8 19:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
How do I remove macOS completely from my MacBook Air 2015 and install Windows 10 only after?

I have tried formatting my drive to GPT and tried booting a Windows Installation USB however I'm stuck at the installer not being able to find any drives.

https://apple.stackexchange.com/ ... all-windows-10-only
 楼主| 知行 发表于 2024-3-8 20:00 | 显示全部楼层

I've just succeeded in replacing OS X with Windows 10 on a late 2018 MacBook Pro with the touch bar.

NOTE: you'll need an external USB keyboard (and perhaps mouse) because MacBook's ones won't work before you install the drivers. Steps to follow:

Open the Boot Camp application on OS X and download the Boot Camp Support Software, i.e. a package containing all the Windows drivers you'll need to install and smoothly run Windows 10. You can download that package via the Action menu entry in the Boot Camp application.

Copy the content of the package to the root of a FAT32 USB pen (a 8GB pen will do the job).

Create a bootable USB Windows installer. I made it on another Windows 10 machine, but I guess it's possible to make it on OS X too.

Insert the Windows installer USB pen and reboot the MacBook Pro. Hold down the Option key until a boot menu appears. Boot from the Windows installer.

Chose the Custom installation. You'll be asked to chose the drive where to install Windows to, but you probably won't see any storage device. Hence, insert the Boot Camp drivers USB pen and press Load drivers. There, you can browse the pen and select the Apple SSD driver (I don't remember what is the exact folder you have to select, but it's not hard to find out).

Once the driver is installed, you can finally see your hard drive partitions. I deleted the OS X partition and created a new NTFS one.

Complete the installation. Once Windows is booted, run the setup.exe executable in the Boot Camp USB pen. That will install all the needed drivers (network, keyboard and touch-pad, ...).

Enjoy.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|手机版|欧卡2中国 ( 湘ICP备11020288号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 14:08 , Processed in 0.037849 second(s), 9 queries , Redis On.